What’s DENSE loading?
TARGET IS TO REACH OPTIMUM BED HOMOGENEITY
IN ORDER TO MAXIMIZE REACTORS YIELDS
and so save lot of time and money.
Please, have a look at the following video.
It kindly explains what’s dense loading and what is a real one that only our machine with our technicians are able to perform…
Efficient DENSE Loading
Consists in the UNIFORM & HOMOGENEOUS distribution of catalyst particles in the form of shower or rain that so the particles fall freely and find the optimum resting position when they come in contact with the surface of the bed.
To carry out a dense loading, the loading device must ensure a perfect particles distribution in order to reach an homogeneous bed structure.
With such an arrangement, the open spaces located in the vicinity of the particles are significantly reduced, but they should be distributed uniformly inside the catalyst bed for best process results .
The aim of a good dense loading is:
Proceed to distribute a fine catalyst rain during the loading of the bed:
- In a soft way to avoid catalyst attrition by creating dust and fines,
- With controlled & UNIFORM distribution of particles on all the surface of the bed,
- To perform a flat & horizontal level during the loading for the best HOMOGENEITY of the catalyst bed,
- While loading more catalyst in the same volume.
Bed Homogeneity is Requested:
- To avoid FEED CHANNELING through the bed,
- To get the best reactions from your reactors,
- Maximize yields & profits from your units,
- Increase life cycles.
The proof that it works? Laboratory Test!
During the presentation of our services, we perform in front of you what we call a “test lab” that shows you the effectiveness of a dense loading, and the results will show you that:
That loading technique is good not only for catalyst but also for any kind of grains, like cereals, rice, hop…
can even obtain better results!