CATALYST REAL 3D BED LEVEL FOLLOW-UP
DURING REACTORS DENSE LOADING
CALYHAWK is a PATENTED REAL 3D bed measuring system (not an inclined 2D as seen sometimes), developed to realize a mapping of the catalyst bed thanks to our unique 2 moving radar technology.
CALYHAWK shows and records the complete 3D bed profile in dusty and short sight environment during reactors filling.
CALYHAWK associated with CALYDENS loader (or other system) realizes a continuous measuring of the bed while loading, CALYHAWK is fully operated and monitored by computing wireless system.
CALYHAWK detects appearance of bed defects and adapts the dense loading process, improve loading operators conditions, by reporting a real time situation of the loading.
Quality control of the loading by reporting the bed profiles:
- At the end of the loading.
- At each intermediary bed control.
- Get a reliable report of the bed profile.
- Save time and work securely.
- Operators don’t have to go inside on the reactor bed any more.